PCBC Day School
School Begins August 27, 2019
Meet the Teacher
August 23 from 10:00 - 11:00 am. in the Community Life Center and Collins Building.
It is our goal at Park Cities Baptist Day School to provide a safe, happy, Christian learning environment for preschool-age children when they are at our church. We also strive to promote each child's spiritual, emotional, cognitive, physical and social development. Children will be learning foundational language and math concepts that will help prepare them for school.
PCBC Day School's enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is currently open! Come and be part of a safe and happy learning environment that is academically distinctive. The school accepts children 8 weeks – 5 years old.
Drop off your packet with payment between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Day School office in the Collins Building. A notary will be present to notarize your Emergency Medical Information Form.
Coming This Fall!
New Days and Time: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am - 2:00pm or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am - 2:00pm with an option to stay until 3:45pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
Enrichment Programing: Chapel, STEM, Art, Music, Spanish, Library and Creative Movement
For children not yet 8 weeks-17 months by September 1
- One or Two Days (Tue. And/or Thurs. 8:30 am – 2 pm)
For children 18 months-Pre-K 4’s by September 1
- Two Day (Tue. and Thurs. 8:30 am – 2 pm)
- Three Day (Tue.-Thurs. 8:30 am – 2 pm)
- Pre-K (Tues.-Thurs. 8:30 am – 2 pm)
Stay and Play Options are Available at an Extra Cost
- One Day: Tue. or Thurs. (2 pm – 3:45 pm)
- Two Day: Tue. and Thurs. (2 pm – 3:45 pm)
PCBC Day School Tuition Info
- Non-refundable/non-transferable enrollment fee of $500 for Day School ($200 will be credited toward June tuition payment).
Due dates for tuition can be paid in a few different ways:
- Tuition can be paid in full on-June 1st.
- two payments on June 1st and September 1st.
- four installments: on June 1st, September 1st, November 1st, and January 1st.
(Note: The June 1 payment is non-refundable.)
For the Infant/Toddler program
- Tuition for children 17 months and under is $2500 annually for one day and $5000 annually for two days.
For the Preschool program (18 months-Pre-K)
- Two day program (Tues/Thurs) with late option on both days (extra). Tuition is $4300 annually. Payments can be made in full at the beginning of each semester or in four installments of $1075 on the previously listed dates.
- Three day program (Tue/W/Th) with late option on Tuesday and Thursday (extra). Tuition is $6000 annually. Payments can be made in full at the beginning of each semester or in four installments of $1500 on the previously listed dates.
- Pre-K program (Tue/W/Th) with two late days Tuesday and Thursday (extra). Tuition is $6000 annually. Payments can be made in full at the beginning of each semester or in four installments of $1500 on the previously listed dates.
(Note: Your child must be 4 by September 1st to attend pre-k program.)
Stay & Play (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Annual tuition is $1100 (One day)
- Annual tuition is $2200 (Two days)
Sail Into Summer with Park Cities Day School/ 6 week Summer program for 8 week olds-Pre-K One or Two Day Option. Register by calling Tasia Wilson, Administrative Assistant PCBC Day School at 214.860.1521.
- One Day - $425.00
- Two Day - $850.00
- June 18th and 20th
- June 25th and 27th
- July 2nd
- July 4th (no school)
- July 9th and 11th
- July 16th and 18th
- July 23rd and 25th
- July 30th
April 15-19: Week of The Young Child
April 19-22: Easter Holiday
May 6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
May 17: Last day of School for Children