Summer Hours - September 12
- Sundays: 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (reopening from 4:30-8 pm beginning Aug. 30.)
- Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come see us in the PCBC Library! Members, guests and visitors are all welcome.
The library is located on the lower level of the main Sanctuary building beneath the Narthex. We are right down the concourse from the parking garage; you'll pass Ellis Parlor on the way. Even better, we are just around the corner from the elevator in the Sanctuary/Fellowship Hall building.
From Fellowship Hall, go out the back door by the stage, then up the stairs – we're straight ahead on your left.
Check It Out!
You can register to check out books, even if you're not a PCBC member.
Our Collection includes:
- Religious subjects, including devotionals and Bible commentaries and reference works
- Bible study kits
- History, biographies and other non-fiction
- A grand collection of fiction
- More than 7,000 children's books
- Young Adult section
- DVDs of favorite movies for the whole family
- Sermons on CD and DV
- Hundreds of downloadable e-books and audiobooks.
We also have computer workstations for research and other internet-based resources.
Rosetta Stone for English/Spanish language learning is available.
Come by to browse, read, or check out your favorites. Take advantage of a quiet place to read or do homework. Stay to talk with our friendly, helpful staff.
Think about volunteering. We offer a variety of tasks and flexible scheduling.