Year End Giving
Your Gift Makes A Difference!
Make your 2016 donation to PCBC in any of several ways:
- Pink envelopes during the December church services
- Online: by 11:59 pm on Saturday, 12/31/16 at e-giving.org/pcbc
- Mail: postmarked by Saturday, 12/31/16, to PCBC, 3933 Northwest Parkway, Dallas, TX 75225
- Via the PCBC app. Download the app and click on tools and give
- In person: Financial Office is open until 6:00 pm on Friday, 12/30
Questions? Contact Gene Potts at 214.860.1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Contributions received in person on Sunday, January 1, 2017 and later will be credited for 2017 regardless of the check date
Giving is as much of a blessing for the Christian believer as it is for God's church and His kingdom. The Bible teaches that Christians are to give generously of their financial resources, but also of their talents and their time. Park Cities Baptist Church depends on the financial support of members and other donors. The money pays for every aspect of the church, including support of ministries and missions far beyond our campus. For the Christian believer, giving to God returns to us lessons in trust and obedience that further build our faith and character. For more information, see "What the Bible Says" about giving.
The biblical standard for believers is to give systematically and sacrificially. God wants His children to give their best—not just what's left over—and He wants us to give as a regular and routine part of our lives—not as just an afterthought. Always, giving is to be an expression of our devotion to God.