Upward Basketball and Cheerleading
For more information, email Laurie email@example.com or Sal firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Application Form
- Cost: $150
- A full uniform is included with registration.
- After October 19th Late Registrations will only be accepted as space allows and will be $160.
Upward Basketball/Cheerleading Evaluations/Uniform sizing Makeup Dates
Everyone must attend one evaluation.This is a come & go set up and takes about 20 minutes.
Tuesday, October 31
Wednesday, November 1
Thursday, November 2
Begin the week of November 27, 2017 (Coaches will notify you the day & time).
- Begin the weekend of January 6th, 2018
- Season runs 8 weeks, January – February
- K – 2nd grade games are held on Saturdays, PCBC Gym, Activities Building
- 3rd – 6th grade games are held on Sunday afternoons
For Boys and Girls, "K"- 6th Grades
Upward promotes character and self-esteem in every child by providing:
- A substitution system that promotes equal playing time for every player
- An evaluation process to provide equal teams and equal opportunity for improvement
In Upward Basketball/Cheerleading you and your friends:
- Sign up individually, not as a team/squad. Have 1 practice and 1 game each week (Kindergarten practice and game are combined into a 1-hour block each week)
- Get equal playing time every game
- Will learn new drills to improve your basketball/cheerleading skills
- Will receive special recognition awards every game
- Will receive end of the season award
For more information
Laurie Tharp email@example.com or 214-860-1570