Sports & Recreation
We are an active, fun-loving community of all ages and skill levels who relish the thrill of competition and the camaraderie it encourages with others. Adults and children as young as preschool aged participate in our PCBC team sports leagues, camps, and exercise programs offered all year long. Our programs are accessible to those in our church family as well as members of the surrounding community. For many, it is their first introduction to PCBC and an open door to finding a new church home. We love how sports and recreation bring people of all walks of life together!
Summer Sports & Activity Camps
Registration Begins February 27 at 10:00 am.
In Upward Basketball/Cheerleading you and your friends:
- Sign up individually, not as a team/squad. Have 1 practice and 1 game each week (Kindergarten practice and game are combined into a 1-hour block each week)
- Get equal playing time every game
- Will learn new drills to improve your basketball/cheerleading skills
- Will receive special recognition awards every game
- Will receive end of the season award
For more information
Dylan Crawley at
Joint Effort Exercise Class
Strengthening, flexibility, balance and more exercises! All equipment provided.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:30-9:30 am
- Activities Building, gym
- $15 per 10 week session
- Instructor: Laurie Tharp
This class is an ongoing program and may be joined at any time. For more information contact Laurie Tharp in the Sports & Recreation Ministry, 214-860-1570 or
Our Men's Basketball League is an eight week season that's played in the Fall and Spring. Teams are split into two leagues, competitive and recreational. Our league is also geared to form community and help the men grow in Christ. A quick devotional and prayer is done before every game to remind us men that we are to glorify God in all we do.
If interested in forming or joining a team, contact Dylan Crawley at or 214.860.1567
Birthday Party Rental
Gym, Gameroom and Clubroom Includes:
- Sports Ministry Staff
- Gameroom activities – table games, Wii games, etc.
- Clubroom (tables and chairs) for refreshments, etc.
- Gym activities – basketball, volleyball, etc.
May bring in skates, bounce house, music, etc. PCBC Members: $50.00 per hour Non PCBC Members: $100.00 per hour Call the Activities Office, 214.860.1570 for more information and availability.