Is a crazy good marriage something you:
• Think is impossible?
Since 2015, couples have found help, hope and new meaning for their marriages through Marriage Core at PCBC.
Wherever you are in your own journey, there’s a great chance that Marriage Core will lead you to a crazy good marriage!
What Marriage Core IS
• Personal reflection
• Couple conversation
• Group discussion
• A place for any couple with a great marriage, an OK marriage or a rocky marriage
• A place to make lasting friendships with other couples
What Marriage Core ISN'T
• Marriage counseling
• A place where you are forced to share personal stuff
• A pre-marital class (check out NearlyWed at PCBC!)
Marriage Core is offered in spring and fall sessions as part of our Wednesday at Park Cities program.
- Text: Workbook available the first night of class
- Cost: Free
- Dates: August 29 – April 24 (6:15 – 7:45 pm)
- Location: The Loft (3rd Floor Community Life Center)
- Contact: Kathie Smith | 214.860.1559 or