Throughout the Easter season we will walk with Jesus to the cross...
from Bethany across the dusty road to Jerusalem, to the upper room, the garden, the terrifying governor's praetorium, up the torturous path to Golgotha, and finally, to the glorious triumph of His Resurrection. We will explore how these events intersect our lives today and how we should respond. Click here for more on the series, The Walk – The Week that Changed the World.
Daily Video Devotionals
Members of our staff will walk us through a daily video devotional which will cover the specific day in the life of Jesus.
Click to View Devotionals
Holy Week Schedule
Good Friday, April 3
Silent Lord's Supper: 4:00–9:00 p.m., Sanctuary
A unique worship experience that combines prayer, personal scripture reading, and taking communion. This is a come-and-go, family friendly event. No childcare available.
Easter Sunday, April 5
- 6:30 a.m., Sunrise Service on the front lawn (In case of inclement weather, our sunrise service will take place in the Great Hall of the Community Life Center.)
- 8:00, 9:15, 10:45 a.m., Worship in the Sanctuary and Great Hall
- 10:45 a.m., PCBC en Español en Gimnasio
- 8:00 a.m. Connect Groups
- Children will have classes available.
- 20's–30's: Travis Cook will teach in Lower Level Collins 3
- 40's–50's: Kelly Hamilton will teach in Lower Level Collins 5
- 60+: Nat Burns will teach in Reed 103A
- Regular Connect Groups at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.