Sanctity of Human Life
Members of our church family are actively involved in honoring the Sanctity of Human Life through these local organizations:
Seeds of Hope is a PCBC womenâ€™s mission group that communicates the love of Jesus Christ to women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Since 1994 we have ministered through our support for Living Choice, Inc. (Pregnancy Resources, Chosen Heritage Adoption Services). Call Danette Corder at 214.368.8286.
Dallas Pregnancy Resource Center has offered Christâ€™s love and compassion to women in unplanned pregnancies for 25 years and operates three centers in Dallas. Call Wynette Kent or Amy Jerke at 214.343.9263 or visit www.dallasprc.com
Council for Life raises public awareness of the complex issues that surround unplanned pregnancies and provides financial support for agencies that share that mission. Visit www.councilforlife.org or call Michal Powell at 214.521.3016
Sanctity of Human Life Ministries provide:
- Sharing of the Gospel
- Adoption Services
- Lay Intervention Counseling to women and men in unplanned pregnancies
- Limited Medical Services, including free pregnancy tests and sonograms
- Referrals, including domestic violence assistance
- Maternity and Transitional Housing
- Prenatal Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Maternity and Baby items (clothing, diapers, furniture, etc.)
- Life Skills Training
- Educational classes
- Post-abortion Bible Studies that facilitate healing
Join the Lord at work â€“ You can help!
- Give to Pro-Life organizations
- Volunteer as a project helper, lay counselor, life skills trainer, mentor, or
- Donate maternity clothing, and baby furniture and necessities
- Host or help at a fundraiser
- Pray daily for pro-life ministries, church leaders, mothers and babies
- Tour a local pregnancy center or maternity home
- Plan and participate in a mission project
- Learn more: for example, read â€śWhy Pro-Life?â€ť By Randy Alcorn
Sanctity of Human Life Ministries are sponsored by
Seeds of Hope, a PCBC Womenâ€™s Missions Group.
For More Information
Contact Melissa McNeil at 214.860.3917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.