Sanctity of Human Life
Members of our church family are actively involved in honoring the Sanctity of Human Life through these local organizations:
Thrive Women’s Clinic has offered Christ’s love and compassion to women in unplanned pregnancies for 25 years and operates three centers in Dallas. Call Wynette Kent or Amy Jerke at 214.343.9263 or visit www.thrivewomensclinic.com
Council for Life raises public awareness of the complex issues that surround unplanned pregnancies and provides financial support for agencies that share that mission. Visit www.councilforlife.org or call Michal Powell at 214.521.3016
Join the Lord at work – You can help!
- Give to Pro-Life organizations
- Volunteer as a project helper, lay counselor, life skills trainer, mentor, or
- Donate maternity clothing, and baby furniture and necessities
- Host or help at a fundraiser
- Pray daily for pro-life ministries, church leaders, mothers and babies
- Tour a local pregnancy center or maternity home
- Plan and participate in a mission project
- Learn more: for example, read “Why Pro-Life?” By Randy Alcorn
For More Information
Contact Debi Newman at 214.860.1560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.