Mother's Day Out Teachers
Part time teachers needed. Please contact Farrai Smith at email@example.com
Preschool Weekday Secretary (part-time)
Responsible to the Preschool Director
To assist and support the Preschool Director the Mother’s Day Out and Weekday Child Care Coordinator and with all administrative work.
- Prepare a monthly “Calendar of Events” for all preschool employed teachers, coordinated through the PCBC EMS and childcare request forms.
- Keep record of all Child Care Resources and Childcare Careers employee time sheets.
- Verify with CCR/CCC billing and charge billing to appropriate ministry accounts. Forward necessary copies for signatures and keep copy for Weekday office.
- Coordinate registration and classroom assignments of the Mother’s Day Out and Preschool Programs.
- Maintain waitlist for both Mother’s Day Out and Preschool Programs
- Make all necessary room reservations in EMS.
- Invoice, prepare statements, collect and deposit all registration fees and tuition payments. Send reminder notes for unpaid dues. Assign late fees as needed. Consult with the Preschool Weekday Director for special circumstances.
- Coordinate announcements in church publications and website as needed.
- Send memos to parents as needed (closing dates, illnesses, policy and procedure guidelines).
- Help prepare and distribute monthly newsletter to MDO families.
- Prepare and distribute monthly Look What I’m Learning for each classroom.
- File paperwork for each child that includes registration form and all pertinent information (accidents, allergies, disciplinary problems, special needs, etc.).
- Assist in organizing preschoolers into age appropriate groupings for all weekday activities, including special events, programs, etc. Reserve necessary rooms in EMS.
- Distribute attendance sheets for all weekday organizations. Take attendance and make necessary changes. File copies and sign-in sheets for 5 years.
- Maintain accurate records; update as needed
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Work as a team member with the entire staff in achieving success in the total church program.
- Promote related church events to weekday families
- Maintain teacher phone and email lists
- Process credit card bills
- Keep office picked up and file paperwork as needed
- Be familiar with Preschool/Mother’s Day Out policies
- Give tours to prospective families as needed
- Prepare classroom folders at beginning of the year including: phone lists, information sheets, incident reports, and time away requests
- Assist in classroom if needed
- Notarize program-related documents
- Maintain a working relationship with parents
- Display a positive image to prospective families
- Continue to grow spiritually and professionally.
Please contact Farrai Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to aplly for this position.