Career Transition Workshop
Tuesday Evenings in Fellowship Hall
We will meet in Fellowship Hall every
Tuesday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.
CTW is a 12 week program that uses time-tested methods to help the unemployed, underemployed and employed in their job search.
What's in it for me?
Learn proven tools and techniques to advance your job search. Network and fellowship with other seekers. Gain insights about finding a new living – finding a new life.
Who should come?
Open to executives, managers and professional people – from middle to senior management. We welcome those in need from all walks in life, both singles and couples. We encourage spousal participation!
Will it help?
Since 1991, more than 20,000 job seekers have learned to use our faith-focused and biblically-based methodology developed by TRANSITION CONSULTING, a human resources consulting firm.
What is the cost?
The cost is FREE - a Seeker's Notebook is available for a suggested donation of $20. No prior registration is needed.
What if I miss a week?
Most sessions are recorded and are available on a single audio MP3 CD for a suggested donation of $20.00.
- Accepting The Ax: How to Get By the Why
- Career Choices and Consequences: How to Find Your Future Focus
- Two-Minute / Two Page Resumes: How to Package Yourself
- Communication Connection: How to Write Right
- Inter-Galactic Invitational Resume Skeet Shoot
- Search Management: How to Make the Most of Your Time
- Networking Strategies: How to Net Work from Your Network
- Interviewing Tactics: How to Pitch Yourself
- Classy Answers to Classical Questions: What Do You Say?
- Interviewing Rehearsal: Practice, Practice, Practice
- Win-Win Negotiations: How to Close the Deal
- Wrap-Up / Kick-Off: Inspirational / Motivational Evening
Contact Elizabeth Knight at 214.860.1542 or email@example.com